How to apply
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply for Ijarah Finance however approval is subject to the client meeting the financier’s selection criteria. Applications are open to:
- Australian Citizens
- Permanent Residents
- Non- Citizens
You will be required to provide certain documentation in order to have your Ijarah Finance approved.
What documentation will you need?
We will ask you to provide documentation such as proof of identification and proof of income to support your application for Ijarah Finance.
Proof of Identity
You must provide 100 Points of identification. This can comprise:
- Australian or Foreign Passport
- Australian Drivers Licence or Photo Card
- Full birth, citizenship or descent certificate
- Medicare, Centrelink or Department of Veteran Affairs Card
A Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate will be requested if applicable.
Proof of Income
Each applicant for Ijarah Finance must demonstrate proof of income. The information requested will depend upon the Ijarah product you are applying for and your individual circumstances.
In order for your application to be assessed, you will be required to provide one or more of the following:
- 3 most recent payslips
- PAYG Payment Summary
- Proof of salary credits over 6 months
- 2 years tax returns & Notice of Assessments
- 2 years financials if using company income
- Rental statement & copy of lease for an investment property
- Centrelink statements
- Accountant’s letter
- 12 months BAS statements
- 12 months trading statement
- 6 months statements if there is an existing home loan
- 3 months statements for any personal loans & credit cards.
Plus, any other proof requested by the funder.